BridgeVirtual Language Training
Live foreign language classes via Skype or phone, combined with interactive online assignments.
BridgeVirtual is a combination of live, online classes conducted via Skype or telephone, and interactive activities you complete online. You’ll learn from practical assignments that incorporate videos, blogs, news articles, and variety of other material, custom-selected for your curriculum. Virtual students are assigned a personal teacher who will be dedicated to guiding and motiving you through the completely personalized, one-on-one language program.
How it Works
- You’ll receive an email, confirming your next class.
- You’ll complete online pre-class activities.
- You’ll receive a Skype or phone call from your teacher to begin your 25-minute live class.
- After class, you’ll receive an email with a direct link to the summary of your class. The report includes learning tips, areas of improvement, and new vocabulary.
- On your own schedule, you’ll complete the online class follow-up activities on the BridgeVirtual platform.
Advantages of BridgeVirtual
- You get your own personal, native-speaking language teacher, who can adapt the program’s content based on your needs.
- You get a custom-designed curriculum, built just for you.
- You’ll build confidence and improve your speaking ability.
- You’ll substantially improve your listening comprehension.
- You’ll have a completely flexible schedule that accommodates work and personal commitments.
- You can cancel and reschedule classes with 24-hours notice.
- You’ll progress in your language learning from the office, at home, or even while you travel.
- You can use it to supplement a traditional language immersion program, by taking classes either before or after.